capacity : 1oz
poids : 120g
The Rare Indigo beauty balm is supercharged with clinically-tested rare extract of the indigo plant and potent anti-inflammatory, chamazulene-rich actives, making this skin-renewing balm an opulent skin treat. From the royal color of the violet-blue indigo, to the tantalizing aroma of the luxurious essential oils, the balm is formulated to thoroughly indulge and pamper your skin and spirit. Being centered, being calm, being sensual all day long – that is The Rare Indigo– your skin will be rarein-to-glow.
The Rare Indigo beauty balm is an art and science of skincare.
Aroma: Suave, crisp with vanilla-sweet undertones, highlighted with refined florals of rose otto, ambrette (hibiscus), helichrysum, ylang ylang and iris. The Rare Indigo offers a sophisticated aromatic experience that envelopes your senses as you open your jar. It swirls around your nose like a refreshing night-air, only to dissipate, leaving you relaxed, and renewed.
All skin type. Best for normal to oily skins and especially those concerned with signs of aging, wrinkles, age spots, acne, irritations, eczema, dermatitis, dryness and more.
Gluten free | Vegan
– deliver youth-enhancing hydration and optimal moisture balance for a healthy complexion
– calm inflammations, acne, eczema, rosacea, dermatitis and other skin irritations
– lower oxidation damage in stressed tissue
– promote skin’s natural healing abilities
– restore elasticity to dull, prematurely aging skin, fade wrinkles, age spots and reduce puffiness
– empower long-term skin health
cannabis sativa (hemp)*, astrocaryum murumuru*, orbignya oleifera (babassu)*, sclerocarya birrea (marula), vitis vinifera (grape seed)*, camellia japonica (tsubaki tea seed)*, aleurites moloccans (kukui)*, euterpe oleracea (acai)*, proprietary infusion of organic herbs*, polygonum tinctorium (indigo), rosa damascena (rose otto)*, matricaria chamomilla*, achillea millefolium (yarrow)*, helichrysum italicum*, citrus aurantium var. bergamia (bergamot fcf)*, lavandula angustifolia (lavender)*, boswellia carteri (frankincense)*, abelmoschus moschatus (ambrette hibiscus), cananga odorata (ylang ylang)* ,ubiquinone (coenzyme Q10), daucus carota (carrot seed)*, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate (vitamin C ester), non-gmo mixed tocopherols, vanilla planifolia, iris pallidaHand blended in small batches by MAHALO Skin Care in Hawaii, USA *clean ingredients: organic + local and/or wild harvested (when available)
- Begin by by cleansing, exfoliating and toning—am and pm-
Smooth about 1/2 or 1/3 pea size of balm between your palms and fingertips, then gently rub your palms together to melt and activate the balm
- Press palms firmly all over face for 40-60 seconds. The pressing technique allows for ultimate penetration of the actives into skin, and avoiding to stretch the skin that may cause wrinkles
- Pat an extra drop under eyes to soften wrinkles, scars, soothe puffiness and dark circles
- Allow balm to penetrate for 5 – 10 minutes before applying sunscreen or make-up
Soothe targeted skin irritations:
-Begin by gently cleansing and toning the skin (if your skin is irritated, avoid daily exfoliation)
- Gently pat a small amount of the balm into problem area, avoiding to stretch the skin
- Repeat as needed
visa | mastercard | paypal