Glow Getter's unique anti-inflammatory combination of cooling yin properties from Tocotrienols and He Shou Wu will cater to your complexion’s all-weather needs. We’ve pulled in both Organic Goji Berry, a powerful superfood for a vitamin C boost and Maca which is a natural mood booster to lift the gloom of grey days.
Goji Berry is a natural source of lycopene and has also been called the world's most powerful anti-aging food, with tons of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals but also contains many unique phytonutrients. Tocotrienols (aka Tocos) is an exceptional source of Vitamin D and E. Valued for reducing inflammation, cholesterol, and supports skin and hair luster and health, and lowering blood pressure. He Shou Wu provides healing support to the liver and kidneys, the two major organs responsible for regulating the skin. As a potent anti-inflammatory, this herb can help treat various problems of aging including wrinkling, hair loss and inflammatory conditions of the skin. Reishi Mushroom is rich in beta glucans, which is critical for immune system function. It not only works its magic on our immune system but also supports gut health with its anti-inflammatory properties to reduce rapid aging on the skin.
FULL INGREDIENT BENEFITS
- Goji Berry : Excellent source of antioxidants, Vitamin C, and boosts energy levels.
- Tocotrienols (Rice Bran) : Tocos is a bio-available source of Vitamin E and can help promote healthy skin and connective tissue. Grown in the USA.
- Reishi Mushroom : Supports brain health and overall cognitive awareness.
- Maca Root : Helps to improve mood, energy and is an adaptogenic root with a mildly sweet and creamy flavor.
- He Shou Wu : He Shou Wu is a herb and adaptogenic food that has been used for centuries to help promote long-term vitality.
- Ginger : Digestive aid, anti-microbial, and is an anti-inflammatory powerhouse.
- Coconut Cream Powder : Good source of fatty acids and packed with vitamins C, E, B1, as well as iron, calcium and magnesium.
Vegan | Gluten free | Sans huiles essentielles
Goji Berry, Tocotrienols, Reishi mushroom, Maca root, He Shou Wu, Ginger, Coconut cream powder.
Add 1 tsp to your fave drink (particularly delicious with coconut water, juice, or in a smoothie). For those on the go, we love simply adding Glow Getter to sparkling or still water, making it a lightly tart but refreshing drink.
For best results, take on an empty stomach anytime of day.
Dose with You Dew You, Better Than Botox
visa | mastercard | paypal