La Barrière CutanéeEN SAVOIR PLUS
Gua ShaEN SAVOIR PLUS
Masquée et MaquilléeEN SAVOIR PLUS
Cheveux AbimésEN SAVOIR PLUS
Le CBDEN SAVOIR PLUS
Barres au CollagèneEN SAVOIR PLUS
Le SommeilEN SAVOIR PLUS
Stress et BeautéEN SAVOIR PLUS
Le Gua ShaEN SAVOIR PLUS
1. Pick an area on your hand and test out the device by starting with lowest suction mode and working your way up to see what feels comfortable.
2. The larger the cap opening the larger the suction strength
3. Glide from the center of the face towards the ears and hold the skin down with the other hand to lift the tool off the face.
4. Do not glide more than 5cm at a time. Doing short quick stroke movements glide the tool and lift it off the skin.
5. If it does not glide add a little face oil or serum like rosehip oil.
6. For the best results, use after a shower or steam the face before using.
7. Do not leave on the skin for more than 3 seconds because it can cause mild bruising
8. The skin may be red after use but redness subsides after a few hours.
9. Retinoids/retinol and AHA/BHA should be held for a few days before using the vacuum.
10. Use the pore vacuum 1x/week
11. Smaller cap sizes are best for nose area, larger for cheeks or forehead. We recommend you test all to see what works best for you and your skin.
12. Do not use if your skin is sensitive, rosacea-prone, or if your acne is severely inflamed. If you are unsure about use, consult with a medical professional before using. Do not use around eyes because the skin is very delicate.
13. This product may cause redness but should never be uncomfortable or painful to use. If you feel this stop using the product.
1. Before using, charge the pore vacuum for at least 4 hours.
2. Apply the correct suction tip on (start small and move up in size)
3. Tap the power button and starting from lowest suction glide the tool over the area you want cleaned and/or extracted. It works best if the skin was steamed first. For technique tips please read the ‘MUST READ’ section.
4. Use once per week, for 5-10 minutes.
5. To power off, press and hold the power button until the device shuts off.
6. If your skin is red, allow it to calm before continuing with your skin care routine.
7. Sanitize caps by washing them in soapy water and air drying before the next use.
visa | mastercard | paypal